SUCH A PEACE: ROOTS AND ASHES OF YALTA
by SULZBERGER, C. L
- VG/VG- PREV. OWNER NAME FFEP. Pages: 171.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Vintage-Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- SUCH A PEACE: ROOTS AND ASHES OF YALTA
- SULZBERGER, C. L
- ILLUSTRATED BY PHOTOGRAPHS
- Book condition
- Used - VG/VG- PREV. OWNER NAME FFEP. Pages: 171.
- Quantity available
- CONTINUUM PUBLISHING
- Place of Publication
- NEW YORK
- Date published
- SMALL TEAR TO DJ AT UPPER REAR., MILITARY HISTORY, WORLD WAR II, POLITICS, STALIN, CHURCHILL, 0826402240
Terms of Sale
Please indicate your preferred shipping method! Orders within the continental USA are shipped via media mail, unless otherwise arranged by you. We can also ship via USPS Priority Mail (uninsured).
Because of the USA situation with COVID and issues with USPS, we are currently shipping to USA addresses only.
If no shipping method is requested, we will ship via media mail (US Only). Washington state residents MUST add sales tax as per your local rate. All shipments are packed as carefully as possible. Larger books will cost more to ship Returns: You must notify us and return the book to us within 10 business days to receive a refund, with the item the same condition as when shipped. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]