The Peach Stone: Stories from Four Decades
by Horgan, Paul
- Very Good in Good DJ
Providence, Rhode Island
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York:: Farrar, Straus & Giroux,, 1967.. First edition. Hardcover. Very Good in Good DJ. 470 pp., 8vo. Hardcover in dj. First edition. Moderate rubbing, scuffing, some flexing & edgewear to boards. Light creasing to joints. Some shelfwear, cocking & shaking to spine but binding very sturdy. Slight foxing & soiling to textblock edges; black "1" to top edge. Some slight foxing & soiling to pds & eps. Some very light creases & soiling scattered to mostly clean & crisp textblock. Mild scuffing, some soiling, sunning, dampstaining, discoloration & shelfwear to dj; heavy sunning to spine & foxing to flaps.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Cellar Stories Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Peach Stone:
- Horgan, Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good DJ
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Farrar, Straus & Giroux,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- Horgan first edition collection American life humor irony tragic humanistic tradition
Terms of Sale
Cellar Stories Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Providence, Rhode Island
Ask Seller a Question
About Cellar Stories Bookstore
Cellar Stories has been buying and selling all types of books for over thirty years. We're the largest used and rare bookstore in the smallest state in the US. While we specialize in Rhode Island History, New England History, Art & Architecture, Modern First Editions, Poetry, and Mathematics, we have a stock of approximately 70,000 volumes covering all categories from vintage paperbacks, pulps and collectible ephemera to antiquarian volumes on many subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]