The Peach Stone.
by Horgan, Paul
- Fine in near fine dust jacket with light sunning to spine and mild rubbing to rear panel in mylar cover.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Embry 162307
- The Peach Stone.
- Horgan, Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in near fine dust jacket with light sunning to spine and mild rubbing to rear panel in mylar cover.
- First edition, first printing.
- Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1967. First edition, first printing.
- Date Published
- First editions.
Terms of Sale
The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
All books returnable for any reason within ten days of receipt. Shipping on all heavy or oversize books will be quoted upon inquiry. We do not ship surface overseas.
About the Seller
About The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]