The Peach Stone; Stories from Four Decades.
by Horgan, Paul
- Fine/near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- James & Mary Laurie Booksellers (A.B.A.A.) (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Peach Stone; Stories from Four Decades.
- Horgan, Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- near fine
- Quantity available
- Farrar, Straus, & Giroux
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
James & Mary Laurie Booksellers (A.B.A.A.)
We describe our items carefully and conservatively. Anything may be returned for any reason for a full refund provided that the return is intiated within 5 days of receipt.
About the Seller
About James & Mary Laurie Booksellers (A.B.A.A.)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]