Pedals, Politics & People
by Opperman, Hubert (H.F.) 'Oppy'
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Lawrence Jones (AU)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Pedals, Politics & People
- Opperman, Hubert (H.F.) 'Oppy'
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Haldane Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Sir Hubert Opperman Autobiography Cycling Olympics Olypian Bicycle Politics Malta Australia Signed
- Bookseller catalogs
- Australiana & NZ; Biography; Signed; Sport Inc. Hunting, Fishing & Games;
Terms of Sale
Please note that postage amounts are for books weighing up to 1kg- rates will be reduced where possible but heavier books will require extra postage. Where postage is quoted as surface this means economy air (2-3 weeks) If you require actual sea mail (6-12 weeks) please ask for quote. Returns welcome within 30 days for full refund if substantially not as described. Refunds for postal loss or damage only if insranace is requested at time of purchase. Books will be mailed next business day after payment received unless exceptional circumstances arise, in which case they will be mailed at the first possible opportunity.
About the Seller
About Lawrence Jones
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]