The Penguin Book of Modern British Short Stories
by Bradbury, Malcolm, Ed
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Viking Press, 1987. First printing. Red cloth, gilt titles. Contributors include well-known writers, from Graham Greeene, Dylan Thomas and Elizabeth Bowen to Ted Hughes, Ian McEwan and Kasuo Ishiguro. -- 34 in all. Near new in like DJ with a couple of faint smudges to top edge. 448 pp.. 1st Edition. Hardcover. Fine/Fine. Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Penguin Book of Modern British Short Stories
- Bradbury, Malcolm, Ed
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Viking Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- SHORT STORIES ENGLISH FICTION ANTHOLOGIES
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Fiction Anthology;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]