The Penguin Dictionary of American Usage and Style: A Readable Reference Book, Illuminating Thousands of Traps That Snare Writers and Speakers
by LOVINGER, Paul W
- Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Penguin Reference. Very Good+ with no dust jacket. 2000. Trade Paperback. 0965021920 . A readable, useful guide to 'sensible and correct English for almost every conceivable uncertainty...'. In blue trade paperback: clean, bright and unmarked. Slight bit of wear to cover edges. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 491 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Penguin Dictionary of American Usage and Style: A Readable Reference Book, Illuminating Thousands of Traps That Snare Writers and Speakers
- LOVINGER, Paul W
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Penguin Reference
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Books About Books and Words;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.