Penn Wall Papers for 1955-56 Our 47th and 48th Years Featuring - "Do it yourself" Wall Papers with a Simple Guide to Hanging Wall Paper
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia and Bridgeton, N. J.: Penn Wall Paper Mills, 1955 Green/pink/black cover design. You Save as Much as 1/3 and We Pay Postage. full page color wall paper samples. data on rear of each, over 100, slight spine tear, stapled, tight. illustrations on "how to hang paper," order forms. ect. Rare copy. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. First Edition.. Decorative Paper. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Penn Wall Papers for 1955-56 Our 47th and 48th Years Featuring - "Do it yourself" Wall Papers with a Simple Guide to Hanging Wall Paper
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- Penn Wall Paper Mills
- Place of Publication
- Philadelphia and Bridgeton, N. J.
- Date Published
- WALL PAPER PENN INTERIOR DECORATING DO IT YOURSELF PAINTING HOMES DECOR PAPERING
- Bookseller catalogs
- Business Catalogue; Architecture; Americana;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]