Pennsylvania Clocks and Clockmakers: An Epic of Early American Science, Industry, and Craftsmanship
by Eckhardt, George H
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Santa Monica, California
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Pennsylvania Clocks and Clockmakers: An Epic of Early American Science, Industry, and Craftsmanship
- Eckhardt, George H
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Ed
- The Devin-Adair Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Eckhardt, George H. Pennsylvania Clocks and Clockmakers: An Epic of Early American Science, Industry, and Craftsmanship The Devin-Adair Company
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]