The People's Railway. A History of Canadian National
by Mackay, Donald
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Vancouver: Douglas & McIntyre, 1992 A very tight clean book, solid binding. Signed by author on title page otherwise unmarked and very clean . Grey boards withbright gilt title on spine. Illustrated DJ with picture of train. DJ is complete. In near fine condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The People's Railway. A History of Canadian National
- Mackay, Donald
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Douglas & McIntyre
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Canadian National Railway History
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]