Peoples of the Sea: A Reconstruction of Ancient History, A Continuation of the Ages in Chaos Series
by Immanuel Velikovsky
- near fine
- Near Fine/Fine
Rochester, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Doubleday & Company, 1977 Unclipped dust jacket now wrapped in protective Brodart. Map end papers. Previous owner's bookplate taped to fly leaf. Subsequent owner's name embossed on half title page. Otherwise clean text and interior. Stated second printing. Tight, square binding. Black cloth with offset blue tile on spine, gilt title.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Genesee Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Peoples of the Sea: A Reconstruction of Ancient History, A Continuation of the Ages in Chaos Series
- Immanuel Velikovsky
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Doubleday & Company
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item is not as described or damaged. Shipping costs are for domestic media mail service only. Expedited service, heavier books and international shipping costs will be extra and you will be invoiced for only the actual cost of shipping.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2016
Rochester, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Genesee Books
Online book seller out of Rochester NY. My tastes are libertine and quirky and the selection of books tends to reflect those preferences.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- A technique of printing where the inked image or text is ... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]