Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rare Illustrated Books (AU)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Persistence of Poetry
- BYNNER, Witter
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Book Club of California
- Place of Publication
- San Francisco
- Date published
- typography Navajo Hopi Pueblo folk poetry Shakespeare Li Po A.E. Housman Edna St Vincent Millay Amy Lowell Chinese poetry Confucius Ku Hung-ming
- Bookseller catalogs
- Private Press; Music; Essays; Poetry;
Terms of Sale
Rare Illustrated Books
Incorrect book/not as described/damaged: You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including original shipping costs, if your return is a result of an error on the part of Rare Illustrated Books. If we agree, you will receive return shipping too. To receive a refund, you must return your item directly to Rare Illustrated Books within 14 days of the estimated delivery date and in the same condition as you received it.
Book did not arrive: You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price including shipping costs if your book has not arrived 30 days past the estimated delivery date. If Rare Illustrated Books provides tracking information indicating the book has arrived, the return is void. In cases where the book is returned to Rare Illustrated Books for any of the following reasons, the refund price includes book price only: incomplete address provided by customer, unclaimed, returned to sender, or similar.
Change of mind: For the majority of our books, we are happy to accept returns if you have changed your mind. However, some books cannot be returned for this reason. We recommend contacting Rare Illustrated Books directly before initiating any returns, otherwise the return may be cancelled. Please do not ship the book until you have received confirmation from Rare Illustrated Books to do so. If we accept your request, you will be refunded the price of the book (not including original or return shipping charges).
About the Seller
About Rare Illustrated Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]