Personal Glimpses of Famous Folks and Other Selections from the Lee Side o' L.A.
by Shippey, Lee
Salt Spring Island, British Columbia
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black Sheep Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Personal Glimpses of Famous Folks and Other Selections from the Lee Side o' L.A.
- Shippey, Lee
- Ewing, A.L.
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- Sierra Madre Press, Inc
- Place of Publication
- Sierra Madre, Ca
- Date published
- Biography, Entertainment, Acting,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography, Memoirs, Letters & Diaries;
- 8vo - over 7¾\" - 9¾\" tall
Terms of Sale
Black Sheep Books
Shipping charges are calculated for a standard parcel under 1 kg. Additional charges will apply for heavier shipments, but not until the customer agrees. Canadian customers, please note that applicable sales taxes will be added. Please contact us with any questions you might have.
About the Seller
About Black Sheep Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]