PERSONAL MEMOIR OF THE LIFE AND SERVICES OF SCOTT SHIPP
by Shipp, Scott] Wise, Jennings C
- Very Good binding
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1915. Original Sewn Wrappers. Very Good binding. Octavo. 56 pp.; 4 portraits, including frontispiece. First Edition. Sewn in stiff gray wrappers. Some toning to the wrappers; top corner bumped. Nevertheless, presents very well. Uncommon. More than half of the biography pertains to his service in the Confederate State Army. Broadfoot 4685.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Michael Pyron, Bookseller, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- PERSONAL MEMOIR OF THE LIFE AND SERVICES OF SCOTT SHIPP
- Shipp, Scott] Wise, Jennings C
- Original Sewn Wrappers
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good binding
- Quantity available
- Date Published
- Civil War & Military|Ephemera|Rare Book Room
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare Book Room; Ephemera; Civil War & Military;
Terms of Sale
Michael Pyron, Bookseller, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About Michael Pyron, Bookseller, ABAA
Booksellers for more than 15 years, offering a general stock with an emphasis in Special Press, Art and Photography, Literature and Americana. We prided in our high level of customer service—if you aren't satisfied with either the book or the service you've received let us know about it so we can make you happy. Additionally, we offer a wide range of bookbinding and book repair services. Check us out atfacebook.com/michaelpyronbookbinder.Given the nuances in book repair and binding, I can offer a close estimate based on images of your book, but will need to have book in hand in order give you a firm estimate. And as always, we buy books!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]