Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pet Sematary is a 1983 horror novel by Stephen King. It was nominated for a World Fantasy Award for Best Novel in 1984, and was later made into a film.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
This was my first Stephen King book waaaaay back in 1984! It had just been released in paperback and my teachers thought I was one strange 11 year old!
- Gargoyle Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Pet Sematary
- King, Stephen
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition Later Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Doubleday & Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York, U.S.A.
- Date published
- animals horror dead resurrection fiction cemeteries grave
Terms of Sale
All books shipped promptly that day or next; tracking # provided on all orders. Refunds issued gladly in accordance with Biblio policies.
About the Seller
About Gargoyle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- second state
- used in book collecting to refer to a first edition, but after some change has been made in the printing, such as a correction,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors Stephen King
- Fiction & Literature Modern Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Thrillers
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Science Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Horror & Supernatural Fiction