Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
N Y: Henry Holt and Co, 1933. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. First Printing. 303pp. Has wear. DJ has light soiling. DJ rubbed and chipped. DJ torn. DJ spine darkened. Cloth spine sunned. Top text block edge dust soiled. Internally Clean. Lang: English. Vols: 1, Wt: 2lbs..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
On Sep 28 2007, DrMarianneDorman said:
Helen Waddell has shared her love of the medieval world when she wrote this revealing book of not only of the love between Peter Abelard and the young Heloise but of insights into the politics of the church in the 12th century. For anyone who loves literature and has a sense of the spiritual will enjoy this book on Peter Abelard.
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Peter Abelard
- Waddell, Helen
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Printing
- Henry Holt and Co
- Place of Publication
- N Y
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]