Peter the Great His Life and His World
by MASSIE, Robert K
- Very Good in Very Good- dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Alfred A. Knopf. Very Good in Very Good- dust jacket. 1980. BCE. Hardcover. 0394500326 . Full-sized book club edition. With 24 pgs. of photos and maps. In full black cloth-covered boards w/titling in gilt on spine. Maps of Western Europe and of St. Petersburg at endpapers. With prev. owner's inked name, front free endpaper; otherwise a bright, firm, clean copy. Jacket with some rubbing and small tears; in removable archival mylar protector. ; 8vo 8" - 10" tall; 909 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Peter the Great His Life and His World
- MASSIE, Robert K
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good- dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Biography, Autobiography, Memoir; >>European History;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the... [More]