PETER PAN IN KENSINGTON GARDENS.
by RACKHAM. ARTHUR. Illustrates; BARRIE. J. M
- See description
London, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Foster Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- PETER PAN IN KENSINGTON GARDENS.
- RACKHAM. ARTHUR. Illustrates; BARRIE. J. M
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Hodder & Stoughton. London. 1906
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's and Illustrated books;
Terms of Sale
Paul Foster Books
All books fully guaranteed. Any book found not ot be as described may be returned for a full refund within seven days of receipt. Please notify before returning any books. All items remain the property of Paul Foster Books until paid for in full. Payment by instalment acceptable for high value items. Please ask. ----- Full Member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association, I.L.A.B, and PBFA
About the Seller
About Paul Foster Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]