PETER AND WENDY
by Barrie, J M
- very good
- Very Good /No Dj
New York, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Peter and Wendy (1911) is the title of James M. Barrie's novelization of his most famous play, Peter Pan: or, The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up (1904). Inspired by Barrie's friendship with the Llewelyn Davies family, both the play and the novel tell the story of Peter Pan, a mischievous young boy who can fly, and his adventures on the island of Neverland with Wendy Darling and her brothers. The novel follows the play closely, though its final chapter is an addition to the original work. Peter and Wendy was first published in 1911 by Hodder & Stoughton in the United Kingdom and Charles Scribner's Sons in the United States. In 1929, Barrie gave the copyright to the works featuring Peter Pan to Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH), Britain's leading children's hospital.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jeryl Metz, Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- PETER AND WENDY
- Barrie, J M
- F D Bedford
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Dj
- First Edition
- Charles Scribner's Sons
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- CHILDREN'S LITERATURE COLLECTIBLE BOOKS
Terms of Sale
Jeryl Metz, Books
** PAYMENT: Due within 3 days of ordering; BOOKS RESERVED FOR CONFIRMED ORDERS ONLY!� Payments can be made also by check, money order or PAYPAL.
** RETURNS: Accepted with Prior Notification within 3 days of book's receipt & returned to us within 2 weeks to get a partial, full refund or other adjustment. Postage is only refunded for lost, damaged or misquoted books.�
** NEW YORK STATE RESIDENTS MUST ADD 8.875% SALES TAX to book prices & ship/handling when paying by outside of this website, unless exempt (form required). Please contact us when ordering if you have specific shipping needs. Insurance is extra. My normal business hours are MONDAY-FRIDAY: 11:30 PM-5:30 PM, often Saturdays.
About the Seller
About Jeryl Metz, Books
NOTE: PRIORITY SHIPPING IS RECOMMENDED FOR PRE-HOLIDAY PURCHASES FROM NOVEMBER 1 - DECEMBER 18.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]