Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia, PA: Peterson's Magazine, 1880. 48pp. + 484pp. Black leather corners and spine, black pebbled cloth boards, gold stamp lettering and bands on spine, brown binding tape inside at the end pages. Cover is shelf worn, and rubbed at places. Copious illustrations, color, black and white, fold outs. The text has various degrees of foxing, and soiling, tears at places. Size: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. First Edition.. Three-Quarter Leather. Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Voyageur Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Peterson's Magazine Volume 77 & 78
- Various Authors
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition.
- Peterson's Magazine
- Place of Publication
- Philadelphia, PA
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- U. S. History; Antiquarian; Fashion;
Terms of Sale
Voyageur Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Voyageur Book Shop
Voyageur Book Shop is a used book store tucked in the north end of Bay View, Milwaukee, and we are very happy to be there.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Pebbled cloth or leather describes the covering of a hardcover ...[more]