Les Petites Cardinal
by Halevy, Ludovic
- See description
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Les Petites Cardinal
- Halevy, Ludovic
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Ancienne Maison Michel Levy Freres, Calmann Levy, Editeur
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Illustrated Color Plate Original Wrappers French; Jean Ulyssee-Roy
Terms of Sale
Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB
We accept Visa, MC, American Express and Discover. All books are carefully described and may be returned within ten day if the customer is not satisfied. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $5 for US orders based on books weighing 2 lbs. Worldwide shipping available.
About the Seller
About Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Tipped In
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...