Phantoms In The Brain. Probing The Mysteries Of The Human Mind.
by Ramachandran V.S. And Blakeslee, Sandra
- Like New/Like New
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: William Morrow And Company Inc., 1998 A Very Tight Clean Book, No Marks Or Inscriptions. White Paper Covered Boards With Blue Paper Quarter Bind.Bright Solver Gilt Title On Spine. Dj Is Illustrated With Picturs Of The Brain And Skeleton. Cream Base Colour With Black Title On Spine And Front. No Visible Shelf Or Reading Wear , In Excellent Condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Phantoms In The Brain. Probing The Mysteries Of The Human Mind.
- Ramachandran V.S. And Blakeslee, Sandra
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Jacket condition
- Like New
- 1st Edition
- William Morrow And Company Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Neurology Brain Neurosciences Limbic System Human Mind
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]