The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics: Fifth Edition
by Louis S.Goodman and Alfred Gilman (Ed)
- Near Fine in Like D.J.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
West Jeddore, Nova Scotia
Standard Delivery: 6 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mulberry Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics: Fifth Edition
- Louis S.Goodman and Alfred Gilman (Ed)
- With Line Drawings Etc.
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Like D.J.
- Fourth Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York Toronto and London
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All books are packed and mailed by insured post.Any book may be returned if not as described and postage both ways will be paid by Mulberry Books.Please advise us of any books you wish to return.
About the Seller
About Mulberry Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]