Phenetics and Ecology of Hybridization in Buckeye Butterflies (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae) (Entomology Volume 96)
by Hafernik, John E. Jr
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Phenetics and Ecology of Hybridization in Buckeye Butterflies (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae) (Entomology Volume 96)
- Hafernik, John E. Jr
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of California Press
- Place of Publication
- Berkeley, CA, U.S.A.
- Date published
- Hafernik, John E. Jr. Phenetics and Ecology of Hybridization in Buckeye Butterflies (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae) (Entomology Volume 96) University of California Press
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]