Philosophy and Social Action (Vol. 14, Special Issue, April-June 1988)
by Simon, Thomas W.; Brian Martin and Evelleen Richards (eds)
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New Delhi, India: Dhirendra Sharma. Very Good with no dust jacket. 1988. First Edition Thus. 1. Soft Cover. Publisher's card wraps. 8vo. 64 pp. This is a Special Issue of Philosophy and Social Action, an interdisciplinary-international quarterly of Concerned Philosoophers for Social Action. Signed by philosopher Thomas W. Simon on the title page over the title of his article, "Feminist Science and Participatory Democracy." Covers very lightly worn, interior of front hinge mildly soiled, not affecting text, else fine. VERY GOOD.. Periodical. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Signed by Author .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Round Table Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Philosophy and Social Action (Vol. 14, Special Issue, April-June 1988)
- Simon, Thomas W.; Brian Martin and Evelleen Richards (eds)
- Soft Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- First Edition Thus. 1
- Dhirendra Sharma
- Place of Publication
- New Delhi, India
- Date Published
- Philosophy;, Science Policy, Policy;, Social Policy, Policy;, Feminism;, Women's Issues, Issues
- Bookseller catalogs
- Philosophy & Social Sciences;
Terms of Sale
Round Table Books, LLC
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any book may be returned in the same condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Round Table Books, LLC
Round Table Books, LLC lists rare, beautiful and interesting books. All books are described accurately, packed carefully and shipped promptly. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any book may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]