PHOTO: GRANNIS, SURFING'S GOLDEN AGE, 1960-1969
by Grannis, LeRoy; Photos by & Text by Brad Barrett
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Champ & Mabel Collectibles (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- PHOTO: GRANNIS, SURFING'S GOLDEN AGE, 1960-1969
- Grannis, LeRoy; Photos by & Text by Brad Barrett
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Jacket condition
- very good
- Quantity available
- First Edition, Stated
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The Surfer's Journal
- Place of Publication
- San Clemente, California
- Date published
- LeRoy Grannis Surfing Surfers Photography
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Check or money order in U.S. funds. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit card payment accepted. Payment also accepted through PayPal.
Returns accepted if book is not as described.
All items subject to prior sale.
California residents add 9% sales tax or supply seller's permit number.
Gayle Williamson is the owner of Champ & Mabel Collectibles, which is registered with the State of California and City of Los Angeles and permitted by the Los Angeles Police Commission (LAPD). Champ & Mabel Collectibles can be contacted by mail at: P.O. Box 741, San Pedro, California 90733; by phone at 310.833.8629; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Seller
About Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]