PHOTOGRAPH ALBUM, 19th Century high varnished honey-colored wood picturing six engraved Scottish scenes with brass clasp, leather spine and 26 boards all edges gilt with leather joints, 104 embellished photograph slots
- See description
West Brookfield, Massachusetts
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- PHOTOGRAPH ALBUM, 19th Century high varnished honey-colored wood picturing six engraved Scottish scenes with brass clasp, leather spine and 26 boards all edges gilt with leather joints, 104 embellished photograph slots
- Book condition
- Bookseller catalogs
- Albums/amicorum & oddities;
Terms of Sale
OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Point of Sale (by phone or fax), Checks, MO, drafts in US Funds. MA residents invoiced 6.25% Sales Tax. We cost (drop) ship world-wide via USPS, but will ship via other specified carriers and by your account number via pick-up service. We ship promptly in professional packaging. In office for questions 5am-3pm EST Mon-Sat @ (508) 867-3434 (calls returned on complete messages including book title or number) or 24/7 secure fax. Notify us of intent to return within 3 days of receipt in original packaging and matching post. On March 31 2018 (9-3) we will be at Flamingo Eventz Boxborough (MA) Paper Town with bindings and cards. Hope to see you there
About the Seller
About OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.