Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
F . Hardcover. Illustrated with Thousands of Scenes Photographed 1861-65, with Text by many Special Authorities. 4to. Original blue cloth, blind and gilt-stamped, top edges gilt. New York, Review of Reviews 1911. First Edition. 10 volumes. With photographs from the Eldridge Collection of Mathew Brady Civil War Photographs, and contributions by over 39 scholars, politicans, and officers of both Confederate and Union forces. Cover of Vol. 1 water stained; front and back hinges of Vol. 2 cracked; some signatures loose in Vol. 6; o/w a nice set needing some repair. Interiors clean. No foxing.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- George Robert Minkoff, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Photographic History of the Civil War in Ten Volumes.
- MILLER, FRANCIS TREVELYAN
- Book condition
- Quantity available
Terms of Sale
George Robert Minkoff, Inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.Massachusetts residents must add 6.25 percent sales tax to remittances. George Robert Minkoff, Inc., 26 Rowe Rd., Great Barrington, MA 01230. Tel: 413-528-4575. E-mail: email@example.com. Authorized representative: George Robert Minkoff.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Great Barrington, Massachusetts
Ask Seller a Question
About George Robert Minkoff, Inc.
Early Printing, Literature and Illustrated Books.. By appointment only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]