Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Uncommon Works, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Photographic History of the Civil War In Ten Volumes [Complete set]
- Francis Trevelyan Miller
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Review of Reviews Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- confederate, union, American civil war, photography
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military History;
Terms of Sale
Uncommon Works, IOBA
90 day return guarantee, for up to 90 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. The authenticity of signatures guaranteed.
Please note: Large, heavy and multi-volume sets billed at actual postage.
About the Seller
About Uncommon Works, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.