Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Edward Arnold & Co. London. 1945 first edition. 000000000000000. Hardcover, 12mo, 126pp. Very Good mustard coloured boards without jacket. Owners name on ffep deleted. Contents otherwise very good.Overall: Very Good .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE PHYSICAL STRUCTURE OF ALLOYS
- BENYON C.E
- Book condition
- Edward Arnold & Co. London. 1945 first edition. 000000000000000
- Science, First Edition, Non Fiction, Engineering Science & Medicine
Terms of Sale
Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not correctly described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
Book store and Gallery with an eclectic mix of books. A specialist in Scottish Highlands, Illustrated and First edition books, but also Children's, Sporting,Cooking and Craft books. Also the gallery has a small range of modern and antique maps, paintings and prints.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]