A Pictorial School History of the United States to Which are Added the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution of the United States
by Anderson, John J
St. Charles, Michigan
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Julie's Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Pictorial School History of the United States to Which are Added the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution of the United States
- Anderson, John J
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Clark & Maynard, Publishers
- Place of Publication
- 5 Barclay Street, New York
- Date Published
- HISTORY-COLLECTIBLES-OLD SCHOOL TEXTS-UNITED STATES HISTORY-SCHOOL HISTORY TEXT 1873-MAPS-UNITED STATES-EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI-RARE TEXTS History, Nonfiction
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Terms of Sale
Immediate shipment to buyer upon order, notification of unavailability, insured books over $50, complete refund & postage reimbursement with customer dissatisfaction, detailed book descriptions.
ships only in U.S.
About the Seller
About Julie's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]