Pilchuck Works Fall 1992.
by Pilchuck Glass School Staff. Dale Chihuly, Foreword. Signed by Lino Tagliapietra
- near fine
- Near Fine
Edmonds, Washington, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Seattle: Pilchuck School, 1992 Signed at page 23 with the description of his work by Lino Tagliapietra. First edition / First Printing. Stapled, illustrated wrappers. Near fine.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Pilchuck Works Fall 1992.
- Pilchuck Glass School Staff. Dale Chihuly, Foreword. Signed by Lino Tagliapietra
- Stapled, illustrated wrappers.
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- First edition / First Printing.
- Pilchuck School,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Glass Art;
Terms of Sale
When we state First Edition we always mean a First Printing. If you have questions about a listing, please email, or telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Credit cards are accepted through Biblio or PayPal. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...