The Pilgrim Prince: A Novel Based on the Life of John Bunyan
by BARR, Gladys H
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston. Very Good with no dust jacket. 1963. Hardcover. A novel based upon the life of the 17th century English author of "The Pilgrim's Progress". --- In light grey cloth-covered boards with titling in gilt on black spine block. Volume lacks the dust jacket. --- A clean, tightly-bound, bright copy but with some soiling to back cover.; Octavo (8 to 9 in. tall); 288 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Pilgrim Prince: A Novel Based on the Life of John Bunyan
- BARR, Gladys H
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- Holt, Rinehart and Winston
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Religion and Spirituality;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]