Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Pilgrim's Progress from This World to That Which Is to Come is a Christian allegory written by John Bunyan and published in February, 1678. It is regarded as one of the most significant works of English literature, has been translated into more than 200 languages, and has never been out of print.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Pilgrim's Progress.
- Bunyan, John
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Oxford University Press.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- JOHN BUNYAN.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Theology;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]