Pilot Training Manual for the Liberator B-24 Bomber Aircraft
- See description
San Anselmo, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Pilot Training Manual for the Liberator B-24 Bomber Aircraft
- Bound in colour imprinted, pin perforated wrappers.
- Book Condition
- Published for Headquarters, Army Air Force- Office of Assistant Chief of Air Staff, Training.
- Date Published
- October 1944.
Terms of Sale
Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB
The Heldfond Book Gallery is an elected member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and conforms to all ethical codes and standards of those organizations.Books found to be materially mis-described may be returned within seven days of receipt and all monies will be promptly refunded, if returned to us in the same condition as sent.
About the Seller
About Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Spine Strip
- The material covering the spine, or the rear portion of the outside of a book.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.