Pinkhos Churgin: Vision and Legacy - Selected papers with Essays on His Life and Work / Hazon u-moreshet: Mivhar mi-ketavav u-devarim al hayav u-mishnato
by Pinkhos Churgin; Louis Bernstein; Raphael Yankelevitch
- Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
Santa Monica, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tel Aviv, Israel: Bar-Llan University Press. Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket. 1987. First Edition; First Printing. Hard Cover. Almost Like New. Tight, clean and crisp. A touch of light shelf wear to dustjacket, and a trace from a paperclip to front endpaper, otherwise in excellent condition and now protected in a new Mylar cover. No inscriptions. No remainder mark. Not price clipped. Not ex-library. ; Full title: Pinkhos Churgin: Vision and Legacy - Selected papers with Essays on His Life and Work / Hazon u-moreshet: Mivhar mi-ketavav u-devarim al hayav u-mishnato. ; Almost Like New. ; 8vo .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Eliabooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Pinkhos Churgin: Vision and Legacy - Selected papers with Essays on His Life and Work / Hazon u-moreshet: Mivhar mi-ketavav u-devarim al hayav u-mishnato
- Pinkhos Churgin; Louis Bernstein; Raphael Yankelevitch
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- Bar-Llan University Press
- Place of Publication
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All books may be returned for a full refund within 21 days of purchase. They must be returned in the condition as sent.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Santa Monica, California
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.