by Cather, Willa
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket as Issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
La Porte, Texas
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
O Pioneers!, Willa Cather's first great novel, is the classic American story of pioneer life as embodied by one remarkable woman and her singular devotion to the land. Alexandra Bergson arrives on the wind-blasted prairie of Nebraska as a young girl and grows up to turn it into a prosperous farm. In this unforgettable story,Cather conveys both the physical realities of the landscape, as well as the mythic sweep of the transformation of the frontier, more faithfully and perhaps more fully than any other work of fiction.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookmarc's (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- O Pioneers!
- Cather, Willa
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket as Issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Mariner Books/Houghton Mifflin Company
- Place of Publication
- Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Date published
- Literature Literary Fiction Woman Author Women Authors Nebraska Fiction Historical History
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction: Historical; Fiction: Historical / US Historical Fiction; Literature / US Literature; Literature / Authors A-D;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bookmarc's has a 100% money back guarantee on books returned within 30 days of the date they are mailed to you and it is not as described.
NOTE: For International Orders (Any orders outside of the United States)
We regret that we are no longer able to cover the shipping costs for any international orders that are lost or damaged in transit. We are able to provide refunds for the book only.
Our shipping provider using United States Postal Service was recently acquired by Stamps.com which allows us to continue to purchase insurance on the book but not on the postage
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]