Pipefitter's and Plumber's Vest Pocket Reference Book
by Bachman, George K
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New Jersey: Prentice-hall, Inc., 1960 Pipefitter's and Plumber's Vest Pocket Reference Book. This book is in good condition, with some signs of wear and aging; there is some wear and bending along the edges of the cover, but the spine is tight and the text block is clear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Pipefitter's and Plumber's Vest Pocket Reference Book
- Bachman, George K
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Prentice-hall, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New Jersey
- Date Published
- Trades Reference Books, Plumbing, Pipefitting
- 16mo - over 5¾" - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]