by Jones, James
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Charles Scribner's Sons, 1958. First printing with "A" on cr page. Red cloth binding, gilt titles. Book near fine with small stain at foreedge, owner inscription to ffep. DJ also near fine with slight fading to back panel & spine. Price of $3.00 intact. A very nice copy! 158 pp.. 1st Edition.. Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good. Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Pistol
- Jones, James
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition.
- Charles Scribner's Sons
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]