Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Plan of Attack is a 2004 book by the well known US author and investigative reporter Bob Woodward. It was promoted as "a behind-the-scenes account of how and why President [George W. ] Bush decided to go to war against Iraq" The book's chief contention, which provides the rationale for its title, is that President Bush planned from early in his presidency to remove Saddam Hussein from power by force, rather than making any serious effort to use diplomacy or other means.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- 2Vbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Plan of Attack
- Woodward, Bob
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in fine dust jacket.
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- Sewn binding. Cloth over boards. Contains: Illustrations. Audience: General/trade.
Terms of Sale
Please contact me if you are not happy with your order. Please post positive feedback if you are.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.