Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY, U.S.A.: Little, Brown & Company, 1996. Book. Very Fine. Hardcover. First Edition, First Printing. Dust jacket is protected by a removable Brodart cover. NEW COPY..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ash Grove Heirloom Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Playing the Bones : A Novel
- Redd, Louise
- Book condition
- Used - Very Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Fine
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Little, Brown & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY, U.S.A.
- Date published
- MAN WOMAN RELATIONSHIPS FICTION TEXAS Collectible
Terms of Sale
Ash Grove Heirloom Books
All books are fully guaranteed to be as described or your money refunded. Returns accepted for books as described for purchase price only, shipping costs will be paid by purchaser. Collectible books shipped in sturdy boxes. Readers copies and books $15 and under may be shipped in padded envelopes. Packing is negotiable. Recycled materials used when possible and practical. Shipping via USPS. Oversized books have additional shipping built into price.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Ash Grove Heirloom Books
Seller of modern first editions and signed books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]