Plays and Poems
by Shakespeare, William
- See description
San Anselmo, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Plays and Poems
- Shakespeare, William
- Sumptuously bound in period Full scarlet crushed levant morocco. Blind rules to front and rear covers with gilt tooled harp devi
- Book Condition
- William Pickering.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 11 Volumes,complete as issued.
- Octoavo. (182 x 111mm),
Terms of Sale
Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB
The Heldfond Book Gallery is an elected member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and conforms to all ethical codes and standards of those organizations.Books found to be materially mis-described may be returned within seven days of receipt and all monies will be promptly refunded, if returned to us in the same condition as sent.
About the Seller
About Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- All Edges Gilt. Describes a book in which the top, fore edge and bottom of the outside of the pages are decorated with gold...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...