Plays, Prose Writings and Poems: Introduction by Hesketh Pearson.
by Wilde, Oscar
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cover: Olive green boards with publisher stamp on cover centre, clear gold title on spine, some minor fraying to corners and spine tops and bottom.
Binding: Good, pages inline not too loose or too tight.
Text: Good, no discernible marks just previous owners name in cover.
Overall: A verygood book andavery good collection of Wilde's work (see photo). This is a first edition from 1930 and has been kept very well. As with these edition of books... the title page has the beautiful Arts and Craft print (see photo). A volume to treasure and look after.
Can post UK and overseas, please see pricing.
30 day money back Guarantee
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Squeeze Gut Alley Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Plays, Prose Writings and Poems
- Wilde, Oscar
- Very Good
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Dent, London
- Plays, Prose Writings and Poems. Wilde, Oscar
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction > 19th Century; Poetry; Plays, Drama and Theatre;
Terms of Sale
Squeeze Gut Alley Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Squeeze Gut Alley Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]