The pleasure of finding things out [UNCORRECTED PAGE PROOF]: The best short works of Richard P. Feynman. By Richard P. Feynman. [Edited by Jeffrey Robbins, foreword by Freeman Dyson]
by Feynman, Richard Phillips, 1918-1988
- as new
- As new
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The pleasure of finding things out [UNCORRECTED PAGE PROOF]
- Feynman, Richard Phillips, 1918-1988
- Book condition
- New As new
- First edition (first printing), uncorrected page proof
- Helix Books / Perseus Books
- Place of Publication
- Reading (Massachusetts)
- Date Published
- 210 x 137 mm, 8¼ x 5¼ inches
Terms of Sale
Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
All goods are guaranteed as described. Any item found not to be as described may be returned for full credit provided (1) notice of intent to return is delivered to us within three calendar days of delivery and (2) the item is returned to us promptly in the same condition as dispatched.
About the Seller
About Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...