The Pleasures of Angling with Rod and Reel for Trout and Salmon
by Dawson, George
- Good/No Jacket
Webster, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Yesterday's Muse Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Pleasures of Angling with Rod and Reel for Trout and Salmon
- Dawson, George
- Hard Cover
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Sheldon & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT FISHING ANGLING
Terms of Sale
Yesterday's Muse Books
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
About the Seller
About Yesterday's Muse Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...