The Pleasures of Hope, with other poems. A new edition. [with]: Gertrude of Wyoming, and other poems. Ninth edition.
by [Fore-Edge Painting] CAMPBELL, Thomas
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jeff Weber Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Pleasures of Hope, with other poems. A new edition. [with]: Gertrude of Wyoming, and other poems. Ninth edition.
- [Fore-Edge Painting] CAMPBELL, Thomas
- Book condition
- Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, 1825.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Fore-Edge Painting
Terms of Sale
Jeff Weber Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Jeff Weber Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]