Poet in the Making: The Notebooks of Dylan Thomas.
by Thomas, Dylan. Edited by Ralph Maud
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Passages Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Poet in the Making: The Notebooks of Dylan Thomas.
- Thomas, Dylan. Edited by Ralph Maud
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First U.K. Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All books are first editions in very good or better condition unless otherwise noted. Dustjackets are noted when present. Books will be held for one week unless other arrangements are made, and all purchases are returnable for any reason with advance notification. Institutional billing is available with standard terms.
About the Seller
About Passages Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]