Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
W P Nimmo, Hay and Mitchell, 1111. Undated but inscription on half title page gives 1911. A de luxe copy in padded red leatherette with gilt titles and very bright gilt page edges. Minor wear to the cover edges otherwise a very good fresh copy.. Full-Leather. Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
I can only accept credit card payments through Biblio. I accept payment through Paypal. I can also accept payment by cheque or cash in sterling, Euros or US dollars. I operate a no argument returns policy.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About zarak books
I am a general, internet only, bookshop with books on almost every subject, with no real specialisms. About a fifth of my stock is in unread new condition including over a thousand Advanced Reading copies.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]