Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London and New York: Macmillan and Co, 1886. Complete Set of 10 Volumes: Vol I, Early Poems; Vol II, English Idylls etc; Vol III, Enoch Arden etc; Vol IV, The Princess; Vol V, Maud etc; Vol VI, In Memoriam; Volumes VII, VIII & IX, Idylls of the King; Vol XI, Lover's Tale etc. Dark Blue cloth covers with bright Gilt Lettering on spines. 5" Tall. In original Box which unfortunately has the top piece and one side of the top missing (see photo). No inscriptions. very nice, clean and bright set. In the box the Set weighs 1.7 Kilos so Shipping outside UK will be extra. Please ask if you would like more Pictures, Information or a Shipping Quote. Size: 32mo - over 4" - 5" tall. Cloth. Near Fine. Book.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cornish Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE POETICAL WORKS OF ALFRED LORD TENNYSON ( Complete 10 Volume Set in Box )
- Tennyson, Alfred Lord
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Macmillan and Co
- Place of Publication
- London and New York
- Date published
- POETRY/ENGLISH, IRISH, SCOTTISH, WELSH/WORKS OF TENNYSON
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Cornish Books
Online Bookseller since 2008, in Penzance, Cornwall.We are a small family business and offer a personal service.Always in stock is a good selection of Cornish Interest Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]