Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Authors & Artists (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Poetical Works Of Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- Tennyson, Alfred Lord
- Book condition
- Used - NF/NONE
- Thomas Y. Crowell & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Alfred Lord Tennyson, Antiquarian Books, Poetry, Poems, Literature
- Bookseller catalogs
- General Fiction 1sts; Antiquarian Non-Fiction; Art/Photography/Poetry/Music/Drama;
Terms of Sale
Authors & Artists
We accept PayPal only if you wish to pay us directly via credit card, or you can pay us via checks/money orders in U.S. funds mailed to us after asking us to hold the book for you. You can also pay Biblio via credit card, and they will transfer your payment to us. Bookseller inquiries welcomed re reciprocal discounts not shown here.� Our A&A logo may appear on our scans or pictures. There is nothing on the item itself. All book dustjackets are protected by clear, removable protectors, and all items, except those shipped via Global Priority in cardboard envelopes, are shipped well protected in boxes. On non-U.S. orders for books under $100, if size and weight permit, we will use Global Priority envelopes to minimize shipping charges. On int'l orders $100 and up, we ship via USPS Priority Air Int'l, well protected in a box, and insured by us. Please note that int'l shipping cost is value dependent so there is no delay in us being able to ship your order. You're welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering to see if the book you're interested in qualifies for Global Priority.
About the Seller
About Authors & Artists
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]